Gain Ease & Confidence with the Premier School of Nurse Coaching
Our courses are the first step to becoming a certified Holistic Nurse & Health Coach…and beyond:
Imagine a clear mind. More creativity. A daily sense of purpose in your work.
Imagine less stress. More productivity. Confidence in your decisions.
Imagine life with less self-judgement. More compassion. Deeper self-knowledge.
All this—and so much more—is possible as a student of Advancing Holistic Health.
You already have the innate wisdom—the insight—you need to improve your life and become a better nurse or healthcare practitioner nearly instantly. Our signature 4-course program, based on the groundbreaking research of Keith Blevens, PhD and Valda Monroe, guides you through the principles of resilience and the power of thought to truly transformative results.
Healing the Whole Person 4-Course Program
- 14.5 hours of self-paced video lessons per course
- Three 90-minute live instruction sessions per course
- Two 1-hour Student Advising Sessions per course
- 60 supervised coaching hours beginning in C103
- 100% Self-paced & Virtual
Total Contact Hours *
Supervised Coaching Hours *
Full 4 Course Bundle**
Upon completion of courses 101-103, students are eligible to become nationally board-certified Holistic Nurses and/or Nurse Coaches.
Upon completion of 80 CEs and 60 hours of supervised coaching in courses 101-104, students earn the Advancing Holistic Health – Health Coach Certificate.
*60 CE hours and 60 supervised coaching hours are required for the Nurse Coach board certification. Included in our 3-course & 4-course bundles.
*60 CE hours are required for the Holistic Nurse board certification. Included in our 3-course & 4-course bundles.
**Payment plans are available.
***If you’re interested in only obtaining your Holistic Nurse or Nurse Coach Certification then you may enroll in only courses 101 – 103.***
Ready to start?
Payment plans available. Learn more:
Message, Chat or set up a call.
Course 101: Essentials
- Learn how resilience facilitates physical and psychological healing.
- Identify the factors that inhibit resilience
- Demonstrate insight-based learning
- Apply this paradigm to all nursing patient care
Course 102: Understanding
- Demonstrate efficacy of insight-based learning
- Identify the most important factor that deceptively limits resilience
- Recognize how resilience develops properties of physical and psychological healing
- Utilize this paradigm to generalize to all nursing patient care
Course 103: Sharing
- Identify elements of a coaching agreement
- Discover deep listening as your guide to working with clients
- Become proficient in silence to foster understanding of the principles of health
- Integrate core values, process, and competencies of nurse coaching into your practice
- Complete the educational & coaching practice hours required to become a Board Certified Nurse Coach through AHNCC
Course 104: Practice
- Transforming the Practice of Health Care: Benefiting All Persons
- Realize your unique contribution to the healthcare industry.
- Create a vision for your professional business.
- Discover the relationship between your understanding of the Resilience Principles and your work.
- Learn how to implement the Resilience Principles in all professional and personal settings.
What Makes Advancing Nurse Coaching Different
Open since 2016, Advancing Nurse Coaching is the premiere nurse coaching program available. Our faculty has over 60 years of combined experience in peer and nurse coaching, and with deep roots in academic and clinical settings, our curriculum has been clinically validated.
2. Experiential-learning curriculum
This means no homework for students, because our coursework is based entirely on insight-based learning. No busywork or research assignments …just material directly relevant and immediately applicable to your work and your life.
3. Life-changing ideas
The ANC course series prepares you to become an excellent Nurse Coach or Holistic Nurse—and it’s so much more than that. The Resilience Principles as the new paradigm are a mental framework for life well beyond clinical settings, and our past students regularly share how the course changed their personal lives and relationships in positive ways.
This training is the foundation for a whole paradigm shift in the medical field. It’s a wave of the future, and I’m honored to be a part of it.
My life is vastly improved. I took people’s pain and suffering home. I could’ve done better with helping people tune into their physical AND psychological well-being. Thanks, AHH!
There’s a new paradigm for helping people and that’s very exciting to me. Personally, it has helped me to have a greater peace and confidence in working with people in a helping capacity.